ARPA Concrete Technical & Education
The Concrete Technical and Education Committee was formed to work closely with all levels of government in the proper use and maintenance of concrete products. The committee has been involved with the Arizona Department of Transportation and the Maricopa County Association of Governments and Committee members explore changes in specifications, production techniques and applications and provide educational presentations to industry related groups on contemporary concrete concepts.
Meeting: 1:00PM second Tuesday of every month
Chairperson: Rob Kostelny, Wood E & I Solutions, Inc.
Vice Chair: Lauro Rivas, CalPortland
- TopGolf Save the Date!!!
- Cement Industry Bestows 2017 John P. Gleason, Jr., Leadership Awards
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted