ARPA Asphalt Paving & Technical
The Asphalt Paving & Technical Committee was formed to work closely with all levels of government in the proper use and maintenance of asphalt products. The committee has been involved with implementation of the new federal binding and paving program. Committee members interact with the Maricopa County Association of Governments Standard Specification and Details Committee and work with the Arizona Department of Transportation to explore changes in specifications, production techniques and applications.
Meeting: 7:30AM second Tuesday of every month
Chairperson: Bruce Victory, FNF Construction, Inc. – AGC Representative
Chairperson: Alex Carter, Vulcan Materials Company – ARPA Representative
- TopGolf Save the Date!!!
- Cement Industry Bestows 2017 John P. Gleason, Jr., Leadership Awards
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted