The Associates Committee provides an opportunity for ARPA’s Associate Members to discuss industry needs and issues. A number of ARPA’s most important events are made possible by the Associates Committee including the annual convention, the Meet the Producer breakfast, spring and fall golf tournaments, and many of the educational forums offered by ARPA.
Meeting: 7:30AM Quarterly
Chairperson: Mark Murdza, Southwestern Scale Company, Inc.
Vice Chair: TBD
- TopGolf Save the Date!!!
- Cement Industry Bestows 2017 John P. Gleason, Jr., Leadership Awards
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted