ARPA Community Relations
The Goal of the Community Relations Committee is to promote and preserve the sustainability of the rock products industry through active involvement in the community, regulatory and political processes. These objectives include raising awareness regarding the overall importance of the aggregates industry. Duties of the Community Relations Committee also include; the development of a positive image for the rock products industry by promoting the benefits of the industry, internal and external educational outreach, support of key industry educational programs and initiatives, conducting facility tours, supporting key civic and charitable organizations and assisting membership with community relations matters.
Very informative and interesting. A wealth of knowledge was presented by very capable personal. Great expertise by all the employees. Enjoyable tour, thank you.
An excellent organized tour. Received a lot of information about the industry.
Everyone associated with our tour is very knowledgeable and professional. I learned a lot about the industry. Thank you for taking us on the tour.
This was the best bus tour I have the pleasure of experiencing. The speakers were knowledgeable and funny – learned so much!! Thank you all for the great tour.
- TopGolf Save the Date!!!
- Cement Industry Bestows 2017 John P. Gleason, Jr., Leadership Awards
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted