ARPA Human Resources
The Human Resources Committee was formed to bring together the HR functions of ARPA member companies. The committee is designed as a forum to network, communicate best practices, and provide updates on new regulations and policies. Some topics of discussion are employee relations, current legal/litigation issues, and health and welfare.
Meeting: 9:00AM second Wednesday of every month
Chairperson: Patsy Prater, Madison Granite Supplies
Vice Chair: Cesi Benavides, CalPortland
Veteran Employment Services
Arizona Coalition for Military Families: Arizona Roadmap to Veteran Employment
The Roadmap is a statewide plan that engages public and private sector organizations with a goal of connecting service members, veterans and their family members to employment opportunities, training & resources. The Arizona Department of Veterans’ Services and the Arizona Coalition for Military Families are the lead implementation partners. To learn more about becoming an Arizona Veteran Supportive Employer CLICK HERE.
U.S. Department of Veterans Services: Veterans Employment Center
Learn how to access Veterans who are seeking employment directly by searching verified profiles of Veterans and their spouses. Post open positions. Make a public hiring commitment. Access Veteran experience and skills and hire the best. CLICK HERE.
Suicide Prevention Resources
Construction Industry Alliance for Suicide Prevention
Construction Industry Alliance for Suicide Prevention provides and disseminates information and resources for suicide prevention and mental health promotion in construction.
- TopGolf Save the Date!!!
- Cement Industry Bestows 2017 John P. Gleason, Jr., Leadership Awards
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted