ARPA Tax Policy
The ARPA Tax Policy Committee is an extension of ARPA focusing on tax related issues at the state, county, and local level. The committee works with agencies and the state legislature to assist in formulating sound tax policies that benefit the community while stimulating economic growth and a stable business climate.
Meeting: Held quarterly, time/date TBD
Vice Chair: TBD
* All meetings held at ARPA
- TopGolf Save the Date!!!
- Cement Industry Bestows 2017 John P. Gleason, Jr., Leadership Awards
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted