The Northern ARPA Committee is an extension of ARPA focusing on issues in and around northern Arizona and the white mountain region. Members focus on regional transportation, infrastructure, tax, labor, safety and environmental issues facing the industry. The Committee is extremely involved in civic and charitable alliances, political issues and provides education to the region about the industry.
Meeting: 11:30AM third Monday of every quarter
Chairperson: Rob Prouty, Salt River Materials Group
Vice Chair: Brandon Town, Cemex
* All meetings held in Flagstaff at: Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce – 101 W. Rte. 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- TopGolf Save the Date!!!
- Cement Industry Bestows 2017 John P. Gleason, Jr., Leadership Awards
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted