The Human Resources Committee was formed to bring together the HR functions of ARPA member companies. The committee is designed as a forum to network, communicate best practices, and provide updates on new regulations and policies. Some topics of discussion are employee relations, current legal/litigation issues, and health and welfare.
Meeting: 9:00AM second Wednesday of every month
Chairperson: Melinda Madrid, Hanson Aggregates
Vice Chair: Doreen Peters, Salt River Materials Group
Arizona Coalition for Military Families: Arizona Roadmap to Veteran Employment
The Roadmap is a statewide plan that engages public and private sector organizations with a goal of connecting service members, veterans and their family members to employment opportunities, training & resources. The Arizona Department of Veterans’ Services and the Arizona Coalition for Military Families are the lead implementation partners. To learn more about becoming an Arizona Veteran Supportive Employer CLICK HERE.
U.S. Department of Veterans Services: Veterans Employment Center
Learn how to access Veterans who are seeking employment directly by searching verified profiles of Veterans and their spouses. Post open positions. Make a public hiring commitment. Access Veteran experience and skills and hire the best. CLICK HERE.
Arizona Construction Career Days
Southern Arizona Construction Career Days
Watch a video from the 2013 Construction Career Days event
View the Electric Times article on Arizona Construction Career Days
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Waters of the US Update – Temporary Injunction Granted
- The Cost of Doing Nothing
- Statewide Legislative Transportation Roadshow Update
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted
- Finishing the Loop: Why The South Mountain Freeway Is Essential To Phoenix’s Future as Leading Metro Area
- McCain: Senate Transportation Bill Would Provide Long-Term Certainty
- Congress Isn’t Raising The Gas Tax, But These States Are