The Associates Committee provides an opportunity for ARPA’s Associate Members to discuss industry needs and issues. A number of ARPA’s most important events are made possible by the Associates Committee including the annual convention, the Meet the Producer breakfast, spring and fall golf tournaments, and many of the educational forums offered by ARPA.
Meeting: 7:30AM Quarterly
Chairperson: Mark Murdza, Southwestern Scale Company, Inc.
Vice Chair: TBD
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs
- Pima County Bond Campaign – Endorsers Press Conference
- Waters of the US Update – Temporary Injunction Granted
- The Cost of Doing Nothing
- Statewide Legislative Transportation Roadshow Update
- Lawmakers in Flagstaff to hear traffic concerns
- Judge rules Obama administration water rule should be halted
- Finishing the Loop: Why The South Mountain Freeway Is Essential To Phoenix’s Future as Leading Metro Area
- McCain: Senate Transportation Bill Would Provide Long-Term Certainty
- Congress Isn’t Raising The Gas Tax, But These States Are