“ARPA Young Leaders Helping To Prepare Your Industry For The Future!”
ARPA has developed an industry Young Leaders Committee. The first class recently graduated in December. The purpose of the group is to assist in the need for future leaders of the rock products industry in Arizona. Many producer members, managers and executives recognize the need for a robust next generation workforce along with leaders to sustain the industry for the long term. With the average age of the rock products worker hovering at approximately 50+ years, it is clear we need to prepare our young leaders now. Let’s bring new energy and ideas to ARPA that can be helpful in navigating an ever changing economy, political and social environment.
ARPA is asking if you will consider these thoughts and submit names of individuals you feel have the leadership skills of tomorrow and would like to be engaged in the sustainability of this critical industry.
Submit nominees to Tammy Franco at email@example.com by Friday, January 27, 2017.
Meeting: 11:00AM fourth Friday of every month (unless otherwise noted)
Chairperson: Allen Rehorst, Cemex
Vice Chair: Deissy Araiza, Vulcan Materials Company
- Building the Modern World: Infrastructure is made of ROCKS
- ARPA Member finalist for John P. Gleason, Jr. Leadership Award – Young Leaders
- Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence
- ARPA Members – Clean Air Act Workshop for the Mining Industry
- ADOT’s Projected Transportation Revenues Fall Short of Estimated Needs